Friday, 25 January 2013

Leaving Las Vegas.....couldn't be happier

So you hear lots of stories and there's the old saying "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" but I think that's because nobody wants to admit it stinks. We stayed at the Luxor which clearly invests more money in keeping the pyramid windows clean than the rooms. The view was worth staying there for the first night. We were conned into free tickets to a show for going to a time share presentation. It was supposed to take 3 hours but took 4 then were made to feel like crap because we said no to all offers on the table. We also stayed at the Hard Rock Hotels which was great until a hideous sewer smell permiated our room, hanging around til we passed out.
There was one clear highlight that I wouldn't usually admit to but it was the best comedy show I've ever been to and as most of you know, I hate everything. If you ever get the chance, GO SEE CARROT TOPP! The humour was a little childish and crude but I'm still laughing at bits when I rememnis.

1 comment:

  1. vegas really must have been crap, if carrot top was the highlight.

    ReplyDelete