Tuesday, 29 January 2013

California knows how to party

Sadly our last day of travelling but we ended it in style with a TMZ tour. On the way to LA we saw hundreds of wind turbines. No celeb sightings, just a lot of very expensive cars. Stumbled on Freddie Bartholomew's 1936 feet and hand prints at the Chinese Theatre which was super excellent. I don't expect many of you to know who that is so all I can say is IMDB him. He was one of my first celeb crushes. Of course, like most of my the actors I've ever liked he died young. He actually died well before I was even born.
Steve won a free TMZ t-shirt for taking part in a quiz. We're now waiting at LAX to board and I'm hoping to have another celeb sighting like last time I was here. You've all heard the Danny McBride story.

No comments:

Post a Comment