Some of you may have heard me complaining recently about the last place we stayed in Berlin. Germany may be just a memory now but my bad back isn't. Many of you have wanted reasons and I have given just a few to each of you. Just to clarify, here's the list in total.
*2 very small old towels that we had to dig for as I believe she didn't really intend to leave us any
*unclean bed linen
*no tea towels
*no sink plugs
*the worst bed ever that will forever haunt me
*no cooking utensils
*a single cup kettle that made water taste like poison
*stank of cigarette smoke
*Wi-Fi that only works within a 2m radius of the router
*iron but no ironing board and nothing to use as an alternative
*filthy oven
And finally there were no window coverings anywhere so everyone could see in at night. I saw people looking at me looking at them
I'm not one to go on (stand back and watch for lightning) but the amount of money we had spent for the benefits of an apartment that we didn't get I think warrants a second moan.
Every place we have stayed since has been fan and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it use again.
Enjoy these photos of my comedy stylings
No comments:
Post a Comment