Friday, 4 January 2013

Last day in Berlin

Had an interesting last day in Berlin. Went to a flee market where the hipster crowds congregate. Hipster culture seems to be the same all over the world...dreadful. Weather decided to change very quickly from grey to hail so we left and took a stroll around some cemeteries. Reminded me of when I was little, walking through the cemeteries looking at all the huge old head stones. Even found some conkers. Had to leave them behind unfortunately. Its weird but is there a rule that you have to plant conker trees in cemeteries? Sounds odd but I don't remember finding them anywhere else.
Fire works raged all night for new year's so only got around 3 hours sleep before we were up again getting ready to leave. Sad to say goodbye except to the bed because that has just been crap. Everyone knows that no sleep makes for a very cranky wiz. I'll say this for the Berliners, they are good to there statues. I wish they would clean up after their dogs. Its a mine field of mess.
Helsinki here we come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment